Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q: How do I download from your site?
A: Each posting has a Megaupload, Rapidshare, Sendspace, or Mediafire link. When you click on the link you will be taken to one of those sites where the actual file is located. You can click on the link to download the bootleg.
2. Q: How do I download from Megaupload/Mediafire/Rapidshare/Sendspace?
A: Megaupload: Near the top of the page, where the MegaUpload logo is you will be asked to enter in a 3 letter verification code. Type it into the box, and click the button. Megaupload requires that non-premium members have a waiting period of about 45 seconds before they can download a file. On the page you should see the counter. When the count down has been completed a download link will appear. Once you click on the link your download should start shortly after.
Mediafire: Details Coming Soon.
Rapidshare: Details Coming Soon.
Sendspace: Details Coming Soon.
3. Q: I see a "Download limit exceeded" message when I try to download from Megaupload/Rapidshare. What's the problem?
A: Non Premium Members are limited in the amount of bandwidth they can use in a certain length of time. Once you have reached that limit, you will have to wait a while before you will be able to download again.
4. Q: I'm having problem downloading from Megaupload. It says "All download slots (2500) assigned to your country (xxx) are in use. Please try again later." What shoud I do?
A: For some unknown reason, it is either Megaupload has limited some Countries download bandwidth, or you're behind a proxy server (which I doubt that you're using one).
5. Q: When clicking on one of the download links at Megaupload I see the message "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." Can you please re-upload the file?
A: "Temporarily Unavailable" means just as it says. The error is usually generated when there is a problem on one or more of the MegaUpload servers. When the problem is fixed at Megaupload the link will return. It can take minutes, an hour or rarely up to a few days. But the link will indeed return. I will not take time to re-upload such files because they will eventually come back. If and only if the links are down for an extended period of time will I consider replacing them. Please do not report temporarily unavailable files to me via email.